March 03, 2008

Bone Box?!?!?!?!




You can imagine my confusion the first day of class when Dustin kept saying he was going to pick up his "Bone Box". With many "insider" terms and lingo in medical school, I ASSUMED that this was another insider term. To my unfortunate disgust and surprise, this was exactly what it sounded like......a box full of bones. We have stored this bone box in our house this entire year as Dustin occassionally opened it to suplement his Anatomy studying. Well, it is finally time to say goodbye to this bone box. You will see in the picures above, that Dustin was packing it away to send back for some unlucky student and disgusted wife to use next year. It was a very sweet moment for Dustin and myself. I was glad to have that gross box of bones out of the house and he was delighted because that means Anatomy is coming to a close. Anatomy will be officially over tomorrow, March 4, Tue. Dustin will walk into the Anatomy lab one more time to take a test and come home the last time reaking of the disgusting smells that come from Anatomy lab. YIPPPPPEEEEE!!!! I might be more happy than he is about that one.

I just thought this was a noteworthy moment in his medical school career. He will be able to lay his head on his pillow tomorrow night with a sigh of RELIEF that Anatomy is over, and I will be able to breath a sigh of FRESH air that Anatomy is over.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

those bones look weird. i dont knopw if i could sleep thinking that bones were in my house!!!!!!!! youmust be brave. haha


bye

Susan Current said...

YEAHHHH no more smell!!!!!